Add Reply
New Poll

Trinkets and Music, Tag Lei Xiang
Posted on: Feb 17 2018, 08:14 PM
Played by Monii · Twenty-Seven years · Male · Pansexual
Marriage... nah, I’m married to my work.
It was a busy morning in the village market. People were already bustling about, mingling with each other. A few people call out to him and his sister in a greeting, for they were regular vendors. Jiang had already set up their stall, ready to sell their goods to the people in the town. He was also prepared to play music to earn their bread as well. Setting up his zither on the ground in front of him, the young man settled down and started to strum it gently, tuning it up. The gentle twanging made a few people stop to listen.

A young boy came up and asked, "Master, what will you be playing for us today?" Jiang gave the boy a small smile and asked in a calm voice, "What would you like to hear, young man?" He glanced up at the boy's guardian... mother perhaps and inwardly sighed when she swooned. Females always did when he looked at them, so annoying. Removing his gaze upon her, he looked back towards the boy and tilted his head to the side, waiting patiently for him to answer.
Posted on: Feb 21 2018, 06:08 AM
Played by Kayla · Twenty-Three years · Female · Pansexual
I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.
Waiting for their early morning customers, Xiang stood at their stall patiently. She yawned and watched the passerbyers walk by.

When Xiang heard Jiang tuning up his guzheng, she smiled at him, curious as to what he would play as well. Perhaps the one about the man down by the river, or the one about flowering spring blossoms? Xue Xia loved it when he played, it was so soothing and it was like a preview into Jiang's head—where he wasn't so stoic.
Posted on: Feb 21 2018, 10:46 AM
Played by Monii · Twenty-Seven years · Male · Pansexual
Marriage... nah, I’m married to my work.
The little boy looked thoughtful before saying hesitantly, "Master, if you would, please play us a song about birds in the sky?" Jiang smiled at the boy and gave him a little nod of his head. "I know a good one." He said in a promising voice before turning to his sister who had been quietly standing next to him.

"Xia Xia, would you sing along with my playing?" He asked her with a smile in return to the one that she had given him. Knowing that she would do as he had asked, he without giving her a time to reply, started to play a slow tune that quickly morphed into a more lively one. Since this song was quite popular, more and more people came crowing around them. Some of them humming along, others sang. HIs fingers glided swiftly along the strings, plucking and plinking.
Posted on: Mar 14 2018, 02:18 AM
Played by Kayla · Twenty-Three years · Female · Pansexual
I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.
Ah. Xiang was certain she knew exactly which one Jiang meant.

Hearing her brother's request, she was about to speak when he started to play. That mischievous Shi Jiang! Letting out a small chuckle, Xiang started to sing when she heard her musical cue. Her voice complimented his already beautiful melody, and her eyes danced from her sibling to the crowd that had gathered. A playful smile lay upon her vestige, Xue Xia recognized many regulars in the sea of people, several of those tossing coins at their feet. It seemed like today was going to be a good day.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Rural Areas | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

<% theaffs %> Candyland CoutureNickPicHost
skin by luna @ caution/shine. code script by jawn @ back to neverland. and templates by kris @ caution.